Alaska Gold Rush History & Genealogy

Located at 61° 0' 15" N / 159° 56' 26" W.

The center of mining in the Aniak district was near Nyac, where placer deposits on the Tuluksak River and Bear and California Creeks and their tributaries were mined from 1909 until the end of the 1964 season when the last of three dredges was shut down.

 

HomeGenealogy Photo CollectionsTowns & Gold CampsCreeksFraternal OrganizationsCemeteries Maps Newspapers Mining Districts

©2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Nugget Ranch LLC