Alaska Gold Rush History & Genealogy

Located fifty five miles southeasterly from Nome on the Seward Peninsula at the mouth of Daniels Creek. Bluff was established as a mining site in 1900 at the height of the Nome gold rush. It was a mining supply point for the Topkuk mining region. Bluff had a population less than 100 in 1909.

HomeGenealogy Photo CollectionsTowns & Gold CampsCreeksFraternal OrganizationsCemeteries Maps Newspapers Mining Districts

©2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Nugget Ranch LLC